Saturday, March 14, 2020

why richie rich?

Hi All,

I think some people who read my blog will be ask why i decided 'richie_rich' as the nick name here?

Totally wrong if you are thinking that that's my boy friend name or ex boy friend name AHAHAHAHAHA



Simple answer is i like the character of the little boy in richie rich movie. not only in that movie, most of all the film that he starred i like. who doesn't know Home Alone which watched on christmas season??

Boy, clever, humble and rich HAHA.

Some people who read my blog really shocked when they know the author of this blog is me. The background of this blog is my face, why they don't recognize that it's me. So Sad 😢. Should i update it with my new photo? 👧

especially new employees from my previous office, before they signing the contract letter, most of them read some articles that i have written about the activity, environment and many things for that office.

That's make me famous there hahaha. 😂


The reason why i create the blog is for soft skill class when i was in college (please don't ask when 😆 ) . After i graduated, i am still maintain and create articles about love, work, my trip etc. when i broken-hearted i write, when i am happy i write. when i stress of work i write.

all the articles comes from my thought and what i feel.

This is my first article created in english. i am very appreciate to everyone whom give the advice for my english. feel free to drop it in comment box below.

i am quite active to respond you guys 😁

Happy Saturday night for single men and women out there(you are not alone 😜)


Bekasi, 14 March 2020
Richie_rich



No comments:

Post a Comment